Saturday, November 15, 2008

Point blank.

"I'm scared that people don't really care about me as much as I expect them too. I fear that it's just a one-way thing, I'm the only one who has conscious effort to make the other person feel extra special.

I'm scared because suddenly I realize that I have lots of friends but only a few people know me really well.

I feel insecure that only a few people (or maybe even less) care about me, those who would be affected if something happens to me. And together with my other insecurities, they are piling up over one another.

I'm scared that there is no genuine love for me besides love from my family.

I fear that when the time comes, I will have no one to share my special days with. I'm scared that I'll always have to push them, to remind them, to make them do things that will make me feel secure in exchange.

I'm tired of initiating actions just to make me feel special too in return.

I'm scared. I'm insecure. I'm tired.
Assure me that these things aren't true. Please.

-ANONYMOUS"
Good evening to you.:)

No comments: