Wow. It has been almost 5 years since we last talked. Actually I imagined it to be more awkward, but no. Haha, I can't believe this.
Anything's possible talaga.
And I also can't believe na I am feeling like this. Normal. Wala na yung jitters and kaba. Well, at first meron but eventually nawala rin. Haha. Ang stupid eh.
Lavet.
Despite the fact na things did not end up well in the past, okay pa rin naman pala. I guess I was mature enough na rin to know what I have to do and what I have to say. Yuck, what happened in the past was so babaw. I really can't believe it.
Time heals all wounds. And partial amnesia helps too.
I'm glad that we've started to talk again.
P.S. The past situation is too personal (and too embarassing) to be shared over the net.:)
P.P.S. Maybe 10 years from now I'll be able to talk about it. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment