Yes, it is so hard for me to breathe right now.
And it's not because of some person. It's not like I'm Jordin Sparks looking down at Chris Brown by the glass window while emoting. Haha. Exagge na naman. It's because I have so many things to do. With so little time left in my hands, I really am confused on what to prioritize first. No, I am STRESSED because I already know which to prioritize but now, I don't know how to start. Haay.
I am the ultimate procrastinator. I say na I will be doing this today, but actually I'll be doing it the day after tomorrow. As in, everything last minute talaga. I don't actually like the feeling of rushing things but I don't know why I still put up with that bad habit of mine. For more than 5 years, I have been including this problem to my resolution list but still, I never get past through it.
When will I ever learn?
Sabi nga ng Typecast: "So what's the point in all of this when you will never change?"
Wala. No point in all of this (blogging). That's why I will stop right now kasi I have to sleep na. Sunday tomorrow, church time.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment