Monday, September 15, 2008

The confidence of being unknown.

I missed posting here. Parang I don't have to worry kasi this blog is not known to many (major factor ang papalit-palit na URL. haha) so I have the freedom to right so much more about stuff and that knowledge gives me the confidence to write because I really don't have to worry on what will be the people's reactions to the things that I will be saying. Haha.

It's a sort of funny feeling na even if the blog is not private, very few people actually visit the blog kaya it is a sort of privilege for them to take a peek into the writer's mind. I have noticed that most of the popular blogs have become forums for the readers. Maybe that really is the writer's intention. They even gain a fan-base. Me? I just want an outlet.

I actually am a loyal blog reader to some blogs, especially celebrity blogs (kahit nakakahiya man). Maybe I am fascinated by how they view life, how they live, how they relate to their friends, families and loved ones, and by how different and similar their lives are to mine. I don't know how my blog affects the very few readers that it has, but I hope it does produce a positive effect.:D

Before, I wanted my blog to be my updater. Because I don't usually text my friends or spend time with them, I wanted my blog to do the talking that's why I posted stuff such as how my day went or what I have been busy with during the past weeks. But I guess that did not work. Or maybe not to the point that I expected it would. Maybe people were not just interested in how I was doing or what I was going through. And that made me sad... for a while.:) But oh well, who cares? At least I was able to speak out my mind diba?

So it is safe to say I'm back. Back with no more expectations. Just ideas, opinions and thoughts that I am ready to pour out into this website. Ideas, opinions and thoughts that nobody else may ever read but even so, are out on the public accessible with just a few clicks.:))

Here's to a million more blog posts!:)

No comments: