This blog has been my little rant place for 5 years now. It has been my (very) personal space in the world wide web. However, I think it has gotten too personal for me. Looking back, maybe I shouldn't have posted about some events in my life. Maybe I shouldn't have written those open letters. I have allowed myself to be very vulnerable and exposed through this very public domain.
As I read through my archives, I can't help but notice how far I've changed from the Bianca five years ago. Dati, virus lang kay Lapoo ang dahilan ng mga nega posts ko. Ngayon, heart stuff na. I used to blog about all the mundane happenings in my life, as in hour-by-hour blow. Now, highlights of my week na lang. This blog is so full of memories, that I don't have the heart to delete them. Dapat naman no regrets diba?
So this is the point where I say goodbye to my home for five years and move on to my next abode. As I tweeted, "It's time to flip the (web)page". I will continue to blog, but maybe with a different perspective. Less emotional but nevertheless, full of heart.
Like I said, I won't delete this space. Masaya naman balikan from time to time ang old cheesy and personal posts ko. Hahaha. Parang kurot na lang siya of the past.
Maybe this is me trying to be more mature? Prolly me moving on with life as well. I'll post my new page here as soon as it's ready. For now, prep stages pa lang naman siya eh.
So thank you, Blogger, for sticking with me. I know we had an awkward start but I got past it eventually. The 5 years were all awesome. I had a few months off, but things became okay and I was able to write again. Sorry for being too emotional for the past year. Alam mo naman ang buhay, sobra-sobra kung gulatin ka.
To you, dear reader (whoever you might be).. thanks for bearing with me! I'm not a great writer but thank you for still continuing to visit my page. Most of the time, I just needed to voice out what I was feeling without being judged. And sometimes, masarap lang sa pakiramdam na hindi ka nag-iisa sa mga pinagdadaanan mo? Haha. Cheesy, I know... to the last post!:))
Thanks for the memories! Wait for my new blog ha? I'll be back, I promise.
'Til then! Bye for now ;)
xoxo,
Bianca
No comments:
Post a Comment