Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gone.

Now that my thesis is done and college is almost over, my mind has become less preoccupied. Worse, thoughts of you have come back to my head. Which really sucks, by the way.

This is kind of bad because instead of progressing, I'm regressing... going back to thoughts that I'm not supposed to think about anymore because they will only lead to depression and even lonelier thoughts.

I'm trying to look for traces. I don't know if there are any. I want to find out if there are. But I don't want to end up disappointed. You kept on reappearing on the "memories" part of my facebook page. I didn't want to click the links, but guess what? I ended up clicking them. They took me back to the "easier" times when I was still innocent and wasn't hurting like this.

So I guess I'll stop right here before I bury myself any deeper. Hopefully sleep will be a good remedy for these lonesome thoughts.

No comments: