Thursday, July 30, 2009

Return to sender?

Dear blog,

Sorry for not updating.

Kasi naman eh, there's facebook, then there's twitter and plurk pa! I mean, how can you not love facebook?

Which reminds me, our CommRes101 topic nga pala is Microblogging!

Anyway, I've been busy for the past few weeks. Iba na talaga pag college junior. There's a different kind of responsibility needed for the subjects. Whew! Thank God na I'm able to beat my deadlines, but I still need to be more responsible when it comes to my subject requirements. How I wish I could boldly say that Procrastination is not in my vocabulary. Boo.

*Parang yosi lang yan eh. Sa simula, di mo gusto. Nasistress ka sa procrastination. Pero habang tumatagal, nagiging addicted ka na dito. Kahit may stress ka nang nararamadaman, naging immune ka na, dahil nga sa addiction.*

Don't get me wrong. I don't smoke, k? But I have nothing against smokers. Peace out.:)

I have so many things to do but I'm so sleepy na. How I wish they could all be over when I wake up tomorrow.

I hope tomorrow will be another "happy" day.:)

Love,
Bianca

No comments: