TAKE THIS QUIZ TO FIND OUT WHAT'S YOUR MARRYING AGE IS:
I know how to make a pot of coffee. instang lang ha.
I keep track of dates using a calendar. it's important.
I own more than one credit card.
I know how to change the oil in my dad's car. hindi yan uso sa Pinas.
I do my own laundry.
I vote every election. minor pa lang ako!
I can cook for myself. pancit canton, here i come!
I think politics is exciting.
I balance my checkbook. nothing to balance. haha.
My parents have better things to say than my friends. MOST of the time.
I show up for school/college/work every day early. well, i used to.
I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
I've never gotten detention.
I have never smoked a cigarette.
I have never gotten completely trashed.
I have forgotten my own birthday at least once. never!
I like to take walks by myself. kelangan may kasama talaga.
I've watched talk shows. duh?!
I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up.
I drink coffee at least once a week. not in my system.
I know how to do the dishes.
I can count to 10 in another language. Spanish counted?
When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
My parents trust me.
I can mow the lawn. hindi rin uso yan sa Pinas.
I can make adults laugh without being stupid. well, most of the time they laugh at me for being so corny.
I remember to water the plants. never kong nagustuhan ang pagdidilig.
I study when I have to.
I pay attention at school/college. well, i have to.
I remember to feed my pets. duty yan ng kapatid ko!
I can spell 'experience' without looking it up. funny.:)
I work out on a regular basis. bato-bato sa langit, tamaan wag magalit. (me: ouch!)
I clean up my own mess.
The people at Gloria Jeans know me by name. i've never ever been inside Gloria Jeans
my favorite kind of food is take-out. NO WAY.
I have gained weight since middle/high school. kelan ba hindi?
The first thing I do when I wake-up is get caffeine. once again, not n my system.
I cant go out of the store without getting something I don't need.
I understand political jokes the first time they are said. depends.
I can type quickly.
I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour. di nga lang every hour eh.
My only friends are from my place of employment. not employed yet.
I have been to a tupperware party. i'm not sure.
I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job. that's SO not true!
I have more bills that I can pay. thank God this doesn't happen to me.
Most of my friends are older than I am.
I can say no to staying out all night.
I use the internet every day. not anymore!:)
My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while. i need to do some shopping! but a wait a sec, where's the cash? ma? haha.
I can read a book and actually finish it.
so this quiz supposedly tells you what's your marrying age?
I own more than one credit card.
I know how to change the oil in my dad's car. hindi yan uso sa Pinas.
I do my own laundry.
I vote every election. minor pa lang ako!
I think politics is exciting.
I balance my checkbook. nothing to balance. haha.
I show up for school/college/work every day early. well, i used to.
I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
I have forgotten my own birthday at least once. never!
I like to take walks by myself. kelangan may kasama talaga.
I drink coffee at least once a week. not in my system.
I can mow the lawn. hindi rin uso yan sa Pinas.
I remember to water the plants. never kong nagustuhan ang pagdidilig.
I remember to feed my pets. duty yan ng kapatid ko!
I work out on a regular basis. bato-bato sa langit, tamaan wag magalit. (me: ouch!)
The people at Gloria Jeans know me by name. i've never ever been inside Gloria Jeans
my favorite kind of food is take-out. NO WAY.
The first thing I do when I wake-up is get caffeine. once again, not n my system.
I cant go out of the store without getting something I don't need.
I understand political jokes the first time they are said. depends.
My only friends are from my place of employment. not employed yet.
I have been to a tupperware party. i'm not sure.
I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job. that's SO not true!
I have more bills that I can pay. thank God this doesn't happen to me.
Most of my friends are older than I am.
I use the internet every day. not anymore!:)
so this quiz supposedly tells you what's your marrying age?
again.
so this quiz supposedly tells you what's your marrying age?
isn't it pathetic?
but look who's taking the quiz: me.
therefore, i'm pathetic?
haha.
my score: 24.:) hey, ang bata ko pa.
**thanks abs for the pics.Ü
No comments:
Post a Comment